Sunday, July 13, 2014

JULY 12, 2014- SATURDAY

TO THE GOD OF GODS, LORD OF LORDS BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.

 KADOSH, KADOSH, KADOSH, 
ADONAI ELOHIM TZEVAOT
 ASHER HAYAH VEHOVEH VEYAVOH 

 PRAYER, WORSHIP, THANKS AND PRAISE TO THE GOD OF GODS, LORD OF LORDS. 

OFFERING TO THE GOD OF GODS, LORD OF LORDS, THESE MISSION WORKS.

GAVE FINANCIAL HELP TO POOR FAMILIES WHO ARE IN NEED.
  Luke 10:27

 He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" 
  1 TIMOTHY 6:18

Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 
 MATTHEW 5: 16 

In the same way, let your light shine before men, 
that they may see your good deeds 
and praise your Father in heaven. 
 GAVE SUBSIDY FOR RICE AMONG POOR FAMILIES.
 2 CORINTHIANS 9:12 

This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people 
but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 



MATTHEW 25:40


 And the King shall answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, 
Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brothers, 
you have done it to me. 
 GAVE HELP TO THE POOR IN THE STREETS.
 MATTHEW 25:35-36 

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, 
 I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink,
  I was a stranger and you invited me in, 
 I needed clothes and you clothed me, 
 I was sick and you looked after me, 
 I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
  WHATEVER WE DO TO THEM, WE DO TO OUR LORD AND KING. 
 SURRENDERING TO GOD EVERYTHING. 
 THANKING THE GOD OF GODS, LORD OF LORDS, FOR EVERYTHING. 
 THANKING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPING US CONTINUE ON WITH THE MISSIONARY WORKS. 
 MAY FORGIVENESS, BLESSINGS, GRACE AND GUIDANCE BE UPON THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPING US HELP OTHERS. 
 PRAYING FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD THAT GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS, GOD'S JUSTICE, AND GOD'S MERCY BE KNOWN TO HUMANITY. 
 MAY GOD'S LOVE SPREAD TO THIS WORLD THROUGH THE MINISTRY OF GOD. 
 MAY THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN THE HEAVENS.
 Ephesians 2:10

For we are God's handiwork, 
created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
 which God prepared in advance for us to do.
 Ephesians 4:24

and to put on the new self,
 created to be like God 
in true righteousness and holiness.

 2 Timothy 2:21

Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, 
made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

 Matthew 20:28

just as the Son of Man did not come to be served,
 but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

 Titus 2:14

who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness 
and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, 
eager to do what is good.
 Mark 10:45

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, 
but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

 Luke 22:27

For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? 
Is it not the one who is at the table? 
But I am among you as one who serves.

 Matthew 20:27

and whoever wants to be first must be your slave--

 Matthew 20:26

Not so with you. Instead, 
whoever wants to become great among you
 must be your servant,


Luke 22:26

But you are not to be like that. 
Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, 
and the one who rules like the one who serves.

Matthew 10:40

"Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, 
and anyone who welcomes me 
welcomes the one who sent me.
 Luke 10:16

"Whoever listens to you listens to me; 
whoever rejects you rejects me; 
but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."

 John 13:20

Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; 
and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me."
 2 Corinthians 9:10

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food 
will also supply and increase your store of seed 
and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

 Hosea 10:12

Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, 
and break up your unplowed ground;
 for it is time to seek the LORD, 
until he comes and showers his righteousness on you.
 Luke 9:48

Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; 
and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.
 For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest."

 Hosea 12:6

But you must return to your God; 
maintain love and justice,
 and wait for your God always.


 Hosea 6:1

"Come, let us return to the LORD. 
He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; 
he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

 Jeremiah 3:22

"Return, faithless people; 
I will cure you of backsliding."
 "Yes, we will come to you, 
for you are the LORD our God.


 Jeremiah 33:6

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it;
 I will heal my people and will let them enjoy 
abundant peace and security.

 Hosea 14:4

"I will heal their waywardness and love them freely,
 for my anger has turned away from them.
 Isaiah 12:1

In that day you will say: "I will praise you, LORD. 
Although you were angry with me,
 your anger has turned away 
and you have comforted me.


 Isaiah 25:1
LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name,
 for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, 
things planned long ago.
 Samuel 2:6
"The LORD brings death and makes alive; 
he brings down to the grave and raises up.
 Psalm 50:22

"Consider this, you who forget God, 
or I will tear you to pieces, 
with no one to rescue you:
 Psalm 9:17

The wicked go down to the realm of the dead, 
all the nations that forget God.

Jeremiah 11:11

Therefore this is what the LORD says:
 'I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. 
Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them.
Psalm 18:41

They cried for help, 
but there was no one to save them-- to the LORD, 
but he did not answer.


 Isaiah 3:11

Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! 
They will be paid back for what their hands have done.


 Isaiah 59:2

But your iniquities have separated you from your God; 
your sins have hidden his face from you, 
so that he will not hear.

 Micah 3:4

Then they will cry out to the LORD, but he will not answer them. 
At that time he will hide his face from them because of the evil they have done.

 Revelation 3:19

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. 
So be earnest and repent.

 Deuteronomy 8:5

Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son,
 so the LORD your God disciplines you.

 1 Corinthians 11:32

Nevertheless, when we are judged in this way by the Lord, 
we are being disciplined so that we will not be finally condemned with the world.


 Hebrews 12:6

because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, 
and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son

 Psalm 94:12
Blessed is the one you discipline,LORD, 
the one you teach from your law;


 Proverbs 3:11

My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline,
 and do not resent his rebuke,



Proverbs 3:12

because the LORD disciplines those he loves,
 as a father the son he delights in.
 THANKS, HONOR, GLORY AND PRAISE BE TO THE GOD OF GODS, LORD OF LORDS.
 THANKING THE GOD OF GODS, LORD OF LORDS, FOR CREATING US, AND MAKING US LIVE TO DO HIS DIVINE WILL.
MAY GOD HAVE COMPASSION AND MERCY UPON HUMANITY.
  GLORY BE TO THE GOD OF GODS, LORD OF LORDS


 AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM 
UT IN OMNIBUS GLORIUS DEUS 

ALPHA ET OMEGA