Thursday, June 26, 2014

JUNE 26, 2014- THURSDAY

Dear God,


You know I want to go on mission, to fulfill your mission works, so that Your mercy will manifest to the people of earth.

You also know that this day, such is not possible.
I will remain here at home.



I have no other option.

Why?
As I go out this home
many will ask help from me



left and right

How am I supposed to help them
to give them help with nothing to give?

It breaks my heart
being in this situation

I told You several years ago
that this sort of thing might happen



that there are times that I need to work



that I need a job to continue the mission works.

You did not allow me to do so.



I do not blame You, since that is Your Will,
that what I will offer You, came from the hearts of Your children.

Now, O God, please do understand
the situation of Your children
they are either have nothing more to give
or they are already tired offering to You.

You gave them signs, that it is Your Will
that these mission works are done.

Please do not blame me for this,
I did my part.

Bless our brethren who have done their part in this mission works.

But for those who did not heed Your voice
and those who refuse Your call:



deal with them as You want
and do as You please
that they will know You are God
and all of these mission works
are not a make-believe



That You prove to them
that it is You indeed who demanded all of these to be done.