Tuesday, April 15, 2014

APRIL 15, 2014 TUESDAY


Luke 10:27 

He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

OFFERING TO GOD OUR MISSION WORKS.

GAVE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO POOR FAMILIES.



 FREE CONSULT TO THE SICK.
 GAVE MEDICINE FOR FREE TO THE SICK.
 PREPARED MEDICINES FOR HOLY THURSDAY AND GOOD FRIDAY OUT OF TOWN MISSION.
 DISTRIBUTED BREAD TO THE POOR.



















 GAVE ASSISTANCE TO THE POOR.















































MATTHEW 25:35-36

 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'


 MATTHEW 25:40 

 And the King shall answer and say to them, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brothers, you have done it to me.